RT’s London office is looking for a Social Media Video Producer to produce compelling and engaging video content for our social media channels.
- Source and research UK news stories to produce daily social media video assets (explainers, sub-titled videos, Facebook Lives, etc.) with a quick turnaround
- Liaise with the social media and web teams to create video reacting to current news stories and trends
- Self shoot material for exclusive social video content in the form of live reporting, interviews and vox pops - both in the office and on location
- Create your own visual video style to be used across all platforms and video templates for team members to use
- Use your strong graphics skills to create still-images and gifs for social
- Journalistic background with a profound knowledge of and interest in UK politics
- Expert knowledge and video-editing skills across Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects and Media Encoder.
- Strong graphics skills to create entertaining and engaging social videos, as well as still images and gifs
- On the pulse with all social media platforms and current social trends
- Understanding of what makes a viral video
- Self-shooter experienced in filming on smartphone and larger digital cameras and multi-camera shoots
- Confident in front of the camera with broadcast and interview experience
- Awareness of legal issues around filming and editing
- Excellent sourcing, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Willing to travel out of the office to shoot on location and work outside of normal office hours including the occasional evening and weekend when needed
- Familiarity with the RT brand and its ‘Question More’ approach
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV and cover letter along with any examples to email@example.com with SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEO PRODUCER in the subject line.