PEI Media is seeking a Special Projects Editor to oversee special reports, supplements and commercial projects focused on alternative asset classes.
The editor will manage each project, report or supplement throughout the production cycle. This includes commissioning, writing and editing articles for multiple monthly supplements (both their print and digital versions) across the B2B financial publisher’s titles. PEI’s publications cater to senior financial professionals working and investing in alternative asset classes, including private equity, real estate, infrastructure and private debt.
The editor will work with PEI journalists, freelancers, the company’s advertising team, designers and clients to ensure all articles – including guest commentaries, sponsored interviews and related materials – are produced to PEI and client standards. The sourcing of relevant production assets, including photographs, charts, etc. is also a core responsibility.
- Impeccable project-management skills;
- A journalism background with experience of commissioning, editing and writing for financial or B2B publications, both for print and digital platforms;
- Be as comfortable liaising with clients as overseeing internal production processes and meeting deadlines;
- Experience of working with commercial departments in a news organisation is a plus.
- People who thrive at PEI Media are smart, ambitious and committed. We can provide an exciting career where personal growth and advancement is aligned to the rapid development of an award-winning, international company. Learn more by visiting www.thisispei.com.
- Interested applicants should send their CV and a cover letter including salary requirements by applying below
How to apply
To proceed with your application please click the "Apply Online" button below
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position