StudyTravel Magazine, a b2b trade publication dealing with the study travel industry, is looking for a Staff Journalist to join its in-house team.
We are looking for competent journalism graduate with 2+ years' experience working in an editorial capacity either online or in print.
- Web, email and telephone research
- Writing news stories and features
- Proofreading, sub editing and data entry
- Importing/exporting statistical data to/from databases and spreadsheets
- Assisting in the updating of our social media content
- Filming and video editing
- Overseas travel and representation at conferences and events
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Demonstrable editing and reportage writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-organisation and reliability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Command of another language, although this is not essential
The salary for this full-time role is £27,000 per annum.
How to apply:
If you would still like to be considered for this role, please send a short covering letter to email@example.com along with your CV or click the "apply online" button below.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position