Are you a talented tech journalist looking for an exciting new opportunity to develop your career?
IDG Connect, a fast-growing division of International Data Group (IDG), seeks a proactive B2B technology journalist with excellent writing skills and a passion for digital media.
We want someone who can write unique and engaging stories, come up with ideas using analytics and social media trends, and play a pivotal role in the growth of our social channels. You will be a qualified technology or business journalist, with experience conducting and writing up interviews with business IT leaders, and have an interest in covering the global enterprise tech scene. You will be confident in representing the brand at national and international events and conferences, reporting on them as required.
- Experience finding and pitching a wide range of articles, interviews and editorial features
- The ability to quickly turn around tight, high-quality copy
- Excellent grammar, with a proven ability to write incisive, well-structured features
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Confident face-to-face and telephone interview manner
- Interest in and knowledge of IT market
- NTCJ or PTC qualification or equivalent training
Preferred, but not essential, requirements:
- Experience using content management systems
- Knowledge and experience of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Experience writing articles for SEO
- An interest in marketing and how best to promote content
- Experience of international markets
Location flexible – we have offices in Staines, Surrey, and in Euston Road, London
To apply, please send a CV and a covering letter to Kate Hoy (email@example.com) explaining why you are the perfect fit for the role, and include links to examples of your written work (or alternatively upload attachments).
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position