Job type: Permanent and full-time
Opening date: 20th March 2017
Closing date: 19th April 2017
4CAST-RGE is an award-winning research company providing independent financial market and macro strategy research. 4CAST merged with Roubini Global Economics (RGE) to form 4CAST-RGE in May 2016. 4CAST-RGE has offices in London, New York and Singapore, with more than 600 financial institutions across the globe subscribing to its research.
The Sub-Editor works with the research team to publish the flagship Markets Now! publications, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of our economic and financial market insights. The Sub-Editor reports directly to the Managing Editor.
· Producing, publishing and delivering the Markets Now! newsletters
· Compiling and editing the data and events calendar
· Ensuring consistency and quality across our newsletters and websites
· Copy-editing and fact-checking reports on economic and financial market trends
· Summarizing and repurposing our research for compilation in our newsletters, and for our other websites
· University degree; economics, politics, journalism or English preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for diplomacy
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to multitask and appropriately prioritize tasks under pressure
· Interest in economics, political science or international affairs, and familiarity with economic and financial lingo
· Interest in online media and experience using a content management system
· Deftness with the Microsoft Office suite—Word, Excel, PowerPoint—as well as Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, “Sub-Editor, London.”
Due to the high volume of applications received, we can only respond to those applicants whom we wish to interview.
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.