FMC is looking for an enthusiastic, meticulous, and articulate sub editor to join its editorial team as maternity cover.
Working full time in the fast-paced office of the UK’s leading independent dental publisher, the successful applicant will have an eye for accuracy and a demonstrable passion for the written word. The role will entail sub-editing and proofing copy on the UK’s best-read magazine for dental professionals as well as a number of clinical dental journals.
A rare opportunity to join the most successful B2B publisher in its field, the successful applicant will enjoy working as part of a close-knit team within a dynamic, award-winning organisation.
This post is for an initial period of one year, with the possibility of a permanent position thereafter.
- Editing and proofing copy
- Writing news stories
- Interviewing clinicians, key political figures and industry leaders
- Representing the company at external press launches and events
- Updating websites and social media
FMC is a fast-growing company with whom you can grow and develop. We recognise individual talent, encourage professional development and we reward success. If you believe that you have the skills, energy and spirit and can match the exacting standards set by our team then we’d be delighted to welcome you in.
How to apply
To take advantage of this exciting editorial opportunity please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "apply online" button below
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position
- editorial assistants / trainees editorial assistants / trainees feed
- features features feed
- freelance freelance feed
- production and sub-editors production and sub-editors feed
- proofreaders proofreaders feed
- section editors section editors feed
- specialist writers specialist writers feed
- new media new media feed
- internships internships feed
- social media social media feed