PEI Media is seeking a talented Sub-Editor for its print and digital titles focusing on the private equity industry. Based in London, this is a junior role working across eight B2B brands aimed at senior financial professionals.
Reporting to the Production Editor, the successful candidate will have an eye for detail, flair for finessing copy and strong headline-writing/SEO skills. They could be editing a web story on agriculture one minute and helping a magazine designer lay out a feature on European real estate the next, so an interest in business journalism is key, as is the ability to handle competing priorities.
- At least two years’ journalism experience.
- Strong organisational skills and working knowledge of standard journalism practices and techniques, including copyright and libel law.
- Meticulous attention to detail, grammar, syntax, spelling, punctuation and tone.
- An interest in business and finance.
- A working knowledge of both US and UK grammar and spelling.
- Knowledge of WordPress and data visualisation packages, such as Infogram.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign.
PEI Media’s B2B publications cater to senior financial professionals working and investing in alternative asset classes, including private equity, real estate, infrastructure and private debt.
People who thrive at our publications are smart, ambitious and committed. They combine a down-to-earth attitude with the ability to come to the table with fresh ideas. We can provide an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement are aligned to the rapid development of an award-winning, international company. Learn more by visiting www.thisispei.com.
Interested applicants should send their CV and a cover letter by clicking the "Apply Online" button below.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position