SportBusiness is the leading supplier of news, data and insight to the global business of sports. With offices in London, the USA and Singapore, we deliver four regionalised editions of a digital daily newsletter, deliver fresh feature content each day at www.sportbusiness.com and publish a magazine 10 x per year.
We’re looking for a sharp, focused, disciplined and energetic sub-editor to handle copy and production processes.
- Editing/revising news stories and features under daily deadline pressure.
- Compiling and publishing digital newsletters.
- Editing and proof-reading feature material.
- Selection and editing of pictures.
- Uploading/publishing online material.
- Managing magazine production processes as required.
You’ll need evidence of your abilities to work swiftly and accurately under pressure, excellent time management skills and the personality to engage positively with members of the team around the world.
Group editorial director
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position