Newsweek is seeking a sub-editor to join its London team.
We are looking for an experienced newsroom editor who can edit quickly and cleanly in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for editing high-quality content that is accurate, fair, and conforms to accepted standards of journalism.
This is a full-time position with the ability to work from home anywhere in the UK or from our London, Canary Wharf office. All staff are temporarily working from home due to the Covid-19 situation.
- Editing multiple stories a day across various beats and topics
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Follow AP Style
- Ensuring the quality of the content is of the highest possible standard
- Candidates should have significant experience in an editing role
- Strong news judgement across a range of subjects
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills
- Flexible hours
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position