Join a publication that is essential reading for business leaders in the critical IT infrastructure space. From interviewing high figures of government to C-level board members from across the globe, we provide our audience with the most compelling and insightful reporting, opinion and investigative journalism.
We have an exciting opportunity for a tech news reporter to join a young team producing a strongly positioned and high value online and printed content for a rapidly growing audience across the leadership of IT businesses internationally. The company also produces a series of events. You will also be joining an organisation with editorial presence in the US and Asia, with regular international travel.
You will be responsible for reporting on the latest industry news and trends, research and fact check, contribute to the magazines, assist with proofreading and assist with the publication’s overall running.
- Produce an agreed amount quality articles per day
- 1 strong research article per fortnight
- 4 key interviews per month
- Produce content as assigned by the Editor-in-Chief for each magazine issue
- Support dissemination of the brand across a wide contact base
- Outstanding social media and SEO skill sets
- Good journalistic and editorial skills
- Exceptional grasp of English grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Accurate and efficient proofreading
- A nose for stories that make impact
- Knowledge of technology and/or business and finance reporting desirable
- Other languages an advantage
How to apply:
To proceed with your application please click the "Apply Online" button below
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position