The person in this role will work closely with the operations and technology editor and the group editor to provide content in print and online – plus, together with the circulation manager, ensuring this content reaches a wide audience through online and social media channels.
An interest in digital and crypto is a must. Training about the fund management industry will be given.
A key aspect of this role will also include staying up to date with industry developments in print, digital, events and virtual events and advising on new and innovative activities that could improve the performance of the Funds Europe business.
The individual fulfilling this role must operate within the governance and operating requirements of CAMRADATA and the Punter Southall Group of companies to which it belongs. The role will include, but not be restricted to, the following:
- Developing content about operations and technology in the asset management sector, including systems, fintech, outsourcing, back and middle office services, regulation, cryptoassets and digital
- Assisting the operations and technology editor in the production of 1-2 (depending on resources and demand) sponsored research reports a year
- Helping with the production of Funds Europe and associated publications (ie going to press) by ensuring copy is delivered on time in a ready-for-print state, proofing, sourcing photos and providing other ideas for artwork
- To help in the production of the daily newsletter
- Helping to develop the FundsTech publication and brand through the above activities, but also by forward planning content and supporting activities such as events, video interviews and webinars
- Although technology and digital are at the centre of this role, the technology and digital staff writer must also be flexible enough to cover the asset servicing industry more broadly, for example, company profiles
- Developing knowledge of digital publishing to aid in the distribution of content to to a wide and/or most relevant audience
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position