Are you a native English speaker?
Do you have a killer eye for detail and a knack for capturing different tones of voice?
Are you looking to sharpen your editorial skills and build up your experience in the world of content marketing?
We are looking for freelance English editors like you!
If you are looking for a job, Quill is purpose-built to produce high-quality content at scale and speed for global brands. To do that, we need awesome editors. And as the business is rapidly expanding, we need lots more of them!
Here's the need-to-know:
- Give writers feedback so they can improve the quality of their work
- Directly edit copy for spelling and grammar, attention to detail and factual accuracy
- Paid core skills training
- Paid training on specific letters to give you the best possible chance of success
- Primary Content (product descriptions, category descriptions and buying guides)
- We also produce products, white papers and lots of visual content
- Retail (mostly fashion and home), travel, business, and more
- Flexible, but usually 20-40 hours a week
NB: work is based on quality and reliability, so hours are not guaranteed
- Per piece, so vary from project to project
- Based on £120-150 day rates
- Factor in the complexity of the work
- Specialist content pays higher rates
- Scope to move into a high-profile profile editor
- Scope to join in-house team as a Production Editor or Editorial Trainer
Please register to apply by clicking the "apply online" button below