Few organizations can keep up with the dynamic, 24/7 nature of today's media coverage; even fewer can claim to have helped shape it. We have been a leading source of data and news, and present one of the most challenging environments in financial journalism. We offer a unique chance to define real-time stories that shape the markets and our world.
Bloomberg News is seeking a reporter in our London office to work on the Wealth team. The team covers the world's wealthiest people and the person in this role will have primary responsibility for coverage in EMEA.
We’ll trust you to:
- Generate and report on breaking news and deeper-reported stories
- Maintain profiles on the Bloomberg terminal and Bloomberg.com
- Calculate the net worth of billionaires using proprietary tools and methodologies
- Assist in valuations for newly discovered billionaires
- Contribute reporting for special packages on wealth
You will need to have:
- Experience with using excel to a high level
- Familiarity with valuing public and private companies
- Ability to conceive and execute on data driven stories
- Understanding of tax issues and how it pertains to high-net worth individuals
We'd love to see:
- Experience developing sources across multiple industries
- Multiple language skills
If this sounds like you:
Click the "Apply Online" button below if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.