Know how to craft a compelling story? Adept at repurposing content to work across multiple channels? Able to summarise a global strategy into a short and memorable tagline? We’re looking for a talented writer, with an interest in helping organisations engage employees and other hard to reach audiences, to join our award-winning team.
We are internal communications experts – writers, editors, designers and consultants – who help organisations reach their full potential by informing, engaging and connecting colleagues. We use the power of storytelling across print, digital and face-to-face, to create content with purpose. Our clients include Transport for London, Royal Mail, KPMG, Post Office and Heathrow.
We’re looking for an experienced wordsmith to join our diverse content team. We want a writer whose copy sparkles – whether it’s a long-form feature, fun news item, social media post or campaign tagline.
Writing for our regular client publications, communications campaigns and projects, you’ll be interviewing people in their place of work or at company events, building up your own contacts, bringing story ideas to our editors and managing conflicting deadlines and a busy workload.
You’ll also be supporting our clients to write their organisation’s strategy documents, coming up with pitch-winning campaign taglines and crafting thought-provoking blog posts, podcast scripts and advert copy.
- have more than 5 years’ experience as a reporter or copywriter, with a background in advertising, corporate communications or journalism
- be comfortable writing copy for varying channels; including printed magazines, communications campaigns, social media and marketing
- know how to make content work hard across multiple channels to reach more of our audiences
- ideally have some multimedia experience – filming and editing videos and/or podcasts, creating and optimising content for the web and social media
- have an interest in internal communications and employee engagement
How to apply:
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy head of content
180-182 Bermondsey Street
Tel: 020 7922 5678
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position