Projects completed on the day included a map indicating whether or not truck stops had CCTV combined with crime data and an interactive employment graphic which used salary, job and location data to assess 'Is it worth it' when looking at positions across the country.
Journalism.co.uk was there to capture the events on camera and hear from those taking part for their views on the project.
Free daily newsletter
- Tool for journalists: Atlas from Quartz, for building charts
- Tip: Bookmark this advice for using data in local reporting
- Panama Papers: Lessons from working on the biggest leak and collaboration in journalism history
- How to find stories in the Panama Papers database
- Tip: Bookmark this data journalism toolkit