The research will explore how freelancers across a range of industries, including journalism and the media, are faring in the current economic downturn.
The resulting report will be the first in an annual series of publications on how changing financial conditions affect freelancers, small businesses and consultants.
Willing participants can submit their experiences at this link and have the chance to win a Nintendo Wii, iPod Touch or iPod Shuffle for their contribution.
The deadline for submissions is May 15. All data will be strictly confidential, but aggregate results will be reported.
Free daily newsletter
- The future of travel writing in the post-pandemic world
- Five mistakes media trainers make - and how to avoid them
- How to work with international clients while freelancing in the UK
- Freelancer launching online platform that promises to treat writers and sources with respect
- Tip: Perfecting your freelance pitch