Journalism.co.uk is proud to host the 18th newsrewired digital journalism event today, at the Reuters offices in Canary Wharf, London.
The conference will highlight and discuss the latest trends in the industry, including live video on social media, automation in the newsroom, digital security for journalists and mobile-friendly data visualisations and interactives, among others.
On the day, attendees will be able to immerse themselves in panel discussions and take away practical recommendations from experts, hearing from news organisations such as Wall Street Journal, IBT Media, BBC News Labs, Full Fact, the Guardian and more.
If you can't join us in person, here's how you can follow the conversation online today:
on Twitter using #newsrw
on the newsrewired website, where our team of bloggers and live-bloggers will be covering the sessions as they happen, sharing key tips, tools and techniques from our expert line-up of speakers
on Facebook, for video coverage of today's keynote speech, interviews with speakers and highlights from the event
The conference kicks off at 9.30am, with a keynote speech from Claire Wardle, who leads strategy and research at First Draft. She will highlight best practices for tackling the misinformation ecosystem, including fake news, hoaxes, misattributed and manipulated content surfacing online.
Check out the full agenda for the day here.
Free daily newsletter
- What journalists can do to hold algorithms to account
- The challenges and opportunities of using artificial intelligence to tackle misinformation
- Reporters Without Borders launches The Journalism Trust Initiative to combat disinformation online
- How 45 journalists started again, and built a profitable news business from scratch
- New automated tool at Reuters helps its 'cybernetic newsrooms' find stories in data