In a partnership with the Hindi web portal Webdunia, journalists from both sites are leading workshops on writing and producing news for the web. Students will all be given writing assignments and the best three published on bbchindi.com.
"I am looking forward to sharing the BBC's editorial standards, which are the backbone of the BBC Hindi journalism, with India’s budding online journalists and I hope that they will be able to implement these principles of objectivity in their future careers, further raising the benchmark of Hindi-language journalism," said Salma Zaidi, editor of bbchindi.com.
For information, go to BBC Hindi.
Free daily newsletter
- How Reuters trains its journalists to work with new technologies and collaborate in the newsroom
- Training courses for February's newsrewired are now available
- Facebook launches free online training for journalists
- 'It's a lot about who you know, and they rarely know anyone': Helping refugee journalists restart work
- Tip: Check out this list of free digital resources for newsrooms of any size