BBC journalists picket outside Television Centre earlier this monthCredit: Yui Mok/PA
Members of the National Union of Journalists at the BBC are preparing to strike again on Monday, with an indefinite work to rule to follow from Tuesday.
According to the union thousands of BBC journalists took part in the 24-hour strike against compulsory redundancies held on Friday 15 July.
The union has also accused the BBC of avoiding talks which it claims in a report "could have averted the stoppage".
More than 100 people are at risk of compulsory redundancy at the BBC World Service alone, the union has claimed.
Staff in BBC Monitoring, BBC Scotland, BBC Wales, BBC 4, BBC Sport and TV Current Affairs are also said to be at risk.
Following the action taken by staff last week the union claims the BBC's output was "severely disrupted".
An NUJ spokesman told Journalism.co.uk the union had consulted the fathers and mothers of chapel who said there was a general consensus that further action should be taken.
Today the union also confirmed an indefinite work to rule had been planned for after the strike action.
Prior to the strike action taken earlier this month Lucy Adams, director of business operations, sent an email to staff saying the BBC had met with the NUJ "many times".
She added her assurances that everything was being done to keep compulsory redundancies "to an absolute minimum".
In a statement issued to Journalism.co.uk today a BBC spokesman said the company is "disappointed" by the decision.
"These actions do not alter the fact that the BBC is faced with a number of potential compulsory redundancies following significant cuts to the central government grants that support the World Service and BBC Monitoring.
"We will continue with our efforts to reduce the need for compulsory redundancies, however, the number of posts that we are having to close means that unfortunately it is likely to be impossible for us to avoid some compulsory redundancies. The BBC has been in continuous dialogue with the NUJ over the past week."