All BBC Training and Development courses are included in the offer, from broadcasting and new media to leadership development and IT skills. Freelancers will be notified of available places by email up to two weeks in advance.
To register interest, go to the BBC Training site at bbctraining.com.
More news from dotJournalism:
Be trained by the BBC - for free
BBC hotshots to lead interactive TV courses
Beebie freebie at broadcast training conference
Free daily newsletter
- 'It's a lot about who you know, and they rarely know anyone': Helping refugee journalists restart work
- Tip: Check out this list of free digital resources for newsrooms of any size
- Media24 is training students in South Africa to set up news websites for their schools
- Tip: Bookmark this advice for organising a coding event
- The Daily Vox is training young reporters to 'establish new traditions' in South African journalism