All BBC Training and Development courses are included in the offer, from broadcasting and new media to leadership development and IT skills. Freelancers will be notified of available places by email up to two weeks in advance.
To register interest, go to the BBC Training site at bbctraining.com.
More news from dotJournalism:
Be trained by the BBC - for free
BBC hotshots to lead interactive TV courses
Beebie freebie at broadcast training conference
Free daily newsletter
- The Daily Vox is training young reporters to 'establish new traditions' in South African journalism
- What news organisations can do to protect journalists reporting from conflict zones
- How to create a pitch log using Trello
- How to write the perfect pitch
- Survey: How much do freelance journalists earn?