All BBC Training and Development courses are included in the offer, from broadcasting and new media to leadership development and IT skills. Freelancers will be notified of available places by email up to two weeks in advance.
To register interest, go to the BBC Training site at bbctraining.com.
More news from dotJournalism:
Be trained by the BBC - for free
BBC hotshots to lead interactive TV courses
Beebie freebie at broadcast training conference
Free daily newsletter
- 10 ways Journalism.co.uk can help you smash your 2019 career goals
- 10 portfolio and publishing platforms for freelancers
- Advice for staying safe when interviewing dangerous people
- Speakers from CNN and Reuters to share insights at newsrewired, 7 March
- New initiative Lookout360° is offering training and mentorship to help journalists produce immersive stories on climate change