All BBC Training and Development courses are included in the offer, from broadcasting and new media to leadership development and IT skills. Freelancers will be notified of available places by email up to two weeks in advance.
To register interest, go to the BBC Training site at bbctraining.com.
More news from dotJournalism:
Be trained by the BBC - for free
BBC hotshots to lead interactive TV courses
Beebie freebie at broadcast training conference
Free daily newsletter
- How Reuters trains its journalists to work with new technologies and collaborate in the newsroom
- Training courses for February's newsrewired are now available
- Facebook launches free online training for journalists
- 'It's a lot about who you know, and they rarely know anyone': Helping refugee journalists restart work
- Tip: Check out this list of free digital resources for newsrooms of any size