Then again there's still no Media Guardian RSS feed, eh Simon?
Rumour has it that the Media Guardian and Times Online feeds are on the way. So that could mean Media Guardian reconsidering its annoying compulsory registration...
Comment? Email me.
Free daily newsletter
- 'Lords review of media is in danger of achieving nothing'
- 'None of the papers have grasped the fundamental difference between the internet and print'
- 'Journalists are too often reduced to a cross between call-centre workers and data processors'
- 'UK offline media is one of the most competitive and creative in the world. You have to ask why that hasn't followed online'
- '40,000 citizen journalists working to report one story for your paper? It's possible, we did it'