The Times and Sunday Times will be free to access on Saturday and Sunday
It is the first time since the wall went up in July 2010 that it the site is being opened up to non-subscribers.
The Sunday Times iPad app will also be available for a free trial this weekend, according to a release.
The site will be free on Saturday and Sunday and "will feature a range of special Jubilee content, including interactive graphics and video specials, pageant boat spotter guides, photos of the Queen from the past 60 years and live updates from journalists covering the celebrations", the release states.
The Times and Sunday Times consider the opening of the site as "the culmination of a three-week editorial and marketing Jubilee campaign", which included posters and souvenir specials.
Subscriptions in print and digital to The Times and The Sunday Times have a combined total of more than 290,000.
Free daily newsletter
- Redesigning the journalistic economy as if starting from scratch
- Dutch start-up The Playwall is giving readers the option to pay for online content by answering questions
- Print and online daily Ara is reaching the 'politically concerned' community in Catalonia
- Through cross-border collaborations, Outriders is trying to reinvent the role of foreign correspondents
- NRS: More than half of The Sun's national readership is mobile-only