The new area also includes 'best practices for journalists on Facebook', a new resource with tips on growing an audience, using 'graph search' and starting conversations, such as using the new live Q&A feature (which you can read more about here).
It also includes a best practice guide for pages run by media companies such as news outlets. Advice includes how to best share breaking news, and "rewarding your audience" with behind-the-scenes content.
Other stories shared in the portal include 13 ways to make your stories go viral, a post by BuzzFeed founder Jonah Peretti.
Many of the tips included in the best practice guides were shared by Vadim Lavrusik, journalism programme manager at Facebook, when he spoke at digital journalism conference news:rewired last month.
There is also a Facebook + Journalists groups which flags up innovative uses of Facebook.
Free daily newsletter
- 'A lot more video' – Facebook's Fidji Simo on the future of News Feed
- 5 ways to get more people to tune in to your Facebook Live videos
- No universal ‘best time’ to share on Facebook
- Bots and Facebook Live: Mic engages with its millennial audience through 'adaptive storytelling'
- Inside ScopeBerlin, the 24/7 livestreaming project from Axel Springer Academy