The campaign will run on the CPBF website. Users can sign up to receive regular email alerts from the campaign and will have the opportunity to put forward their own views.
OFCOM recently published its phase two report on public service broadcasting, which suggested far-reaching plans for the future of the BBC and the introduction of a new multi-platform public service publisher.
More news from dotJournalism:
Web is vital for new BBC audiences
Self regulation beats state control
Hutton report: journalists fight back
BBC: The 'iron pole' of public service broadcasting
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: A BBC journalist's guide to working in podcasting
- Licence fee, accountability and overseas opportunities central to BBC's future
- Newsrooms choose collaborative approach to protect journalists from online trolls
- How to make the most of mentorships throughout covid-19
- BBC director-general: "We are activists for impartiality"