According to a release, magazines launched on the device include 25 Beautiful Homes, Amateur Photographer, Cycling Weekly and Horse & Hound.
The replica editions are priced in line with print, ranging from £1.49 to £4.99 per edition.
The publisher has also announced the launch of a further 27 magazines onto Apple Newsstand, where it already has 35 brands available.
"We are delighted to be able to make our titles available on new digital storefronts as they emerge," Paul Cheal, digital publishing director for IPC Media adds in the release.
"We are starting to see strong demand for our magazines on Apple Newsstand, and as Kindle Fire already accounts for 20 per cemt of tablet sales in the US, this represents a fantastic opportunity for IPC's entire portfolio."
Last week regional publisher Newsquest also announced the launch of Kindle Fire apps for 10 of its newspaper titles.
Free daily newsletter
- Positively Scottish online magazine launches with a solutions angle on stories
- WATCH: Christopher Meighan's keynote speech at news:rewired
- ‘Talk to people about your story’: Burns survivor help victims with journalism
- Local World wants to reinvent the evening paper with apps
- How to publish stories to Medium