Journalism.co.uk is hosting a summer social on Tuesday, 9 July 2019 at The Parcel Yard pub near King’s Cross, London.
From 6.30pm, the Journalism.co.uk and Newsrewired teams, as well as other journalists and media industry professionals, will enjoy an evening of informal networking.
There will be no pitching or presentations, just a chance to chat and swap business cards for a complimentary drink from sponsor TheNewsMarket.
There will also be a short quiz with a chance to win a prize.
We hope to see you there.
About the sponsor: For almost 20 years, TheNewsMarket has been part of the media landscape helping smart brands share stories. Since launching in 2000, the company has aimed to get content seen and amplified 24/7 and 365 days a year. We provide free brand content to journalists from all over the world, including quality video and images, which are copyright free too. We create newsrooms for international brands and organisations. Visit www.thenewsmarket.com
Free daily newsletter
- 151 non-white speakers you need at your next journalism event to avoid 'whanels'
- Tip: How to network at events
- HuffPost UK brings real-life newsroom experience to Birmingham City University students
- UK universities fund industry networking to help journalism students fight impostor syndrome
- Tip: Upgrade your pay grade