The Q&A, which took place from 1 to 2pm (BST) on 6 June is now closed, but you can catch up with the questions and answers in the Scribblelive widget below.
For the live Q&A we were joined by:
- Glen Mulcahy, innovation lead at RTE, @GlenBMulcahy.
- Robb Montgomery, professor of journalism at the International Academy of Journalism, author of A Field Guide for Mobile Journalism, @robbmontgomery
The live Q&A was sponsored by Manchester Metropolitan University.
Note: For those interested in further mobile journalism training, Glen Mulcahy is running a one-day training course on Thursday 24 July in London. You can combine this with a ticket to our news:rewired conference which takes place on Wednesday 23 July for £300 +VAT, or book onto the training course separately for £200 +VAT.
Update: This article was updated to clarify that the Q&A will run from 1-2pm BST.
Free daily newsletter
- App for journalists: Google Street View, for capturing 360-degree photos
- App for journalists: Switcher Go, for more engaging Facebook Lives
- Hacks, tips and tricks for mobile journalists
- Quartz is exploring personalisation for its chatty news app
- App for journalists: Cardboard Camera, for taking and sharing 360-degree photos