The Q&A, which took place from 1 to 2pm (BST) on 6 June is now closed, but you can catch up with the questions and answers in the Scribblelive widget below.
For the live Q&A we were joined by:
- Glen Mulcahy, innovation lead at RTE, @GlenBMulcahy.
- Robb Montgomery, professor of journalism at the International Academy of Journalism, author of A Field Guide for Mobile Journalism, @robbmontgomery
The live Q&A was sponsored by Manchester Metropolitan University.
Note: For those interested in further mobile journalism training, Glen Mulcahy is running a one-day training course on Thursday 24 July in London. You can combine this with a ticket to our news:rewired conference which takes place on Wednesday 23 July for £300 +VAT, or book onto the training course separately for £200 +VAT.
Update: This article was updated to clarify that the Q&A will run from 1-2pm BST.
Free daily newsletter
- App for journalists: Clips, for creating videos with animated captions
- Tip: Tools and equipment advice for the beginner and more advanced mobile journalist
- With a 90 minute Facebook Live, CBC Calgary wants to 'flip the traditional broadcast-to-social workflow'
- App for journalists: Lexis Audio Editor, for editing audio files on your smartphone
- RTÉ is producing a new video series for Facebook using only mobile devices