The Q&A, which took place from 1 to 2pm (BST) on 6 June is now closed, but you can catch up with the questions and answers in the Scribblelive widget below.
For the live Q&A we were joined by:
- Glen Mulcahy, innovation lead at RTE, @GlenBMulcahy.
- Robb Montgomery, professor of journalism at the International Academy of Journalism, author of A Field Guide for Mobile Journalism, @robbmontgomery
The live Q&A was sponsored by Manchester Metropolitan University.
Note: For those interested in further mobile journalism training, Glen Mulcahy is running a one-day training course on Thursday 24 July in London. You can combine this with a ticket to our news:rewired conference which takes place on Wednesday 23 July for £300 +VAT, or book onto the training course separately for £200 +VAT.
Update: This article was updated to clarify that the Q&A will run from 1-2pm BST.
Free daily newsletter
- App for journalists: Live in Five, for streaming live video to YouTube
- How to tweet about your Periscope livestreams with a screenshot
- Covering the refugee crisis on Snapchat and Periscope as 'a day-by-day documentary'
- App for journalists: iGrab, for multimedia reporting
- Finding the 'winning formula': Mobile journalism in South Africa