Newsrooms have been through huge amounts of change in the past decade and it never stops, nor will it. We all need to keep innovating to serve our changing audiences in a changing world.
But we journalists are a tricky bunch to lead through change. Making the case for change and then actually making it happen can be daunting.
Join us online at the next Newsrewired conference and learn from the best newsroom leaders. We will talk about emerging social platforms like Twitter Spaces and Clubhouse; how artificial intelligence can help solve some of journalism’s problems; and you can ask Google anything you want during the AMA session with Madhav Chinnappa, the director of news ecosystem development at Google.
Head to our newly redesigned website and book your ticket today - there are only three weeks to go.
Your support for all these years has been amazing - we hope you can join us next month.
See you there.
-The Journalism.co.uk team
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Build trust by responding to readers' concerns
- WaPo and Social Spider use email to showcase the best - not just the latest - news stories
- Indifference, not hostility, is the main barrier to building trust in news
- Five essential tips for delivering online training
- Five sources of inspiration for journalists on social media