Twenty-eight sites, including thisisbristol, thisiscornwall and thisishull.co.uk, now offer 90-second bulletins on national news, sport and entertainment. Bulletins are updated throughout the day.
NEP claims to be the first regional newspaper publisher to offer video bulletins online.
"We are delighted to be working with a regional newspaper group at a time when the impact of broadband internet on newspaper publishers is growing," said Asha Oberoi, head of multimedia at PA.
"Over time we hope to develop the service with more regional content and work with NEP to incorporate locally generated video material into the multimedia products."
PA also provides video news bulletins for Sun Online and ISP Tiscali.
More news from journalism.co.uk:
The Sun claims UK web video first
Tiscali hooks up PA video deal
Video course targets hacks
Free daily newsletter
- How newsrooms will be adopting artificial intelligence in 2018
- 18 to 34 year-olds spend more time with newspapers in print than online, study finds
- Press Association is using artificial intelligence to help local news organisations produce more data-driven stories
- Tool for journalists: The #EURef Data Hub to track Brexit debate on Twitter
- Why PA is looking to social media for #GE2015 coverage