The group paid a total of £4.1m for Zambeasy, publishers of Top-Consultant.com, and Office Recruit, publishers of Officerecruit.co.uk.
The acquisitions are designed to complement Jobsite, which the group snapped up in March 2004 for £35m. Jobsite recently launched niche sites for secretarial jobs, the pharmaceutical industry and jobs in Scotland.
“Online recruitment is a flourishing and profitable market," said Keith Potts, managing director of Jobsite.
"These acquisitions fit well with our strategy to build specialist vertical sites which complement Jobsite’s strengths.”
More news from journalism.co.uk:
Daily Mail snaps up site
Daily Mail hedges bets with jobs site purchase
Daily Mail sites launched
Poacher turned gamekeeper
Free daily newsletter
- Jo Adetunji, editor of The Conversation, on recruiting diverse talent
- David Higgerson, chief audience officer, Reach plc, on overcoming leadership challenges during the pandemic
- Daniell Morrisey: How to prepare a killer CV
- How can London-based media organisations leverage talent outside the capital?
- 10 ways Journalism.co.uk can help you smash your 2019 career goals