The day started with a keynote speech by The Wall Street Journal's editor for mobile, tablets and emerging technology, David Ho, followed by workshops and sessions throughout the day on topics including new forms of engagement, spreadsheet skills and Reddit.
You can re-cap on some of the key moments from the day in the Storify below. All blogs and liveblogs from are also up on the news:rewired website.
Digital tickets are also still available, offering videos of all the key sessions from the day for just £100 +VAT.
Free daily newsletter
- WATCH: Christopher Meighan's keynote speech at news:rewired
- Highlights from the latest news:rewired event
- Chris Meighan, Washington Post design director, emerging news products, to give news:rewired keynote in December
- Introducing training options and more speakers for December’s news:rewired
- First speakers announced for December's news:rewired