The day started with a keynote speech by The Wall Street Journal's editor for mobile, tablets and emerging technology, David Ho, followed by workshops and sessions throughout the day on topics including new forms of engagement, spreadsheet skills and Reddit.
You can re-cap on some of the key moments from the day in the Storify below. All blogs and liveblogs from are also up on the news:rewired website.
Digital tickets are also still available, offering videos of all the key sessions from the day for just £100 +VAT.
Free daily newsletter
- First speakers announced for news:rewired 'in focus' event on newsgathering and verification
- Watch: Visual journalism and what makes a good infographic
- Storify: This week's news:rewired in tweets
- news:rewired: First speakers and sessions announced
- Tips on immersive storytelling from The Wall Street Journal