In a short space of time, media organisations have had to adapt to new ways of sourcing stories, engaging their audiences and tweaking their revenue models, all while working from home and often with reduced teams.
On the flip side, this disruption allows us to rethink our mission, processes and goals. People expect things to be different so now is the best time to implement long-overdue changes in your newsrooms.
But how do you lead the change? Join our second virtual conference and hear from our top speakers every Tuesday and Thursday between 1 and 10 December 2020.
Early-bird tickets are now available - book yours before Friday 6 November 2020 and save £50. Click here for event agenda and tickets.
Free daily newsletter
- Dmitry Shishkin, Kassy Cho and Ryan Tuck: meet three Newsrewired speakers
- Lucy Kueng, senior research associate at RISJ, on leading digital transformation in an age of disruption
- New community journalism project uses innovative storytelling to highlight the plight of insecure work
- How can journalists take care of themselves and their colleagues during the pandemic?
- Financial Times' three-step plan to drive subscriptions