In a short space of time, media organisations have had to adapt to new ways of sourcing stories, engaging their audiences and tweaking their revenue models, all while working from home and often with reduced teams.
On the flip side, this disruption allows us to rethink our mission, processes and goals. People expect things to be different so now is the best time to implement long-overdue changes in your newsrooms.
But how do you lead the change? Join our second virtual conference and hear from our top speakers every Tuesday and Thursday between 1 and 10 December 2020.
Early-bird tickets are now available - book yours before Friday 6 November 2020 and save £50. Click here for event agenda and tickets.
Free daily newsletter
- Seven tried-and-tested steps to growing your digital subscription model
- 'Digital first, print second': how Ireland's INM went from zero to 30k subscribers in one year
- Facebook ban on news in Australia: "It caught us completely off guard"
- How to lead a media organisation in 2021
- Have you got audience data? Good. Now use it