Giorgio Locatelli's "masterclass" on creating his own dishes will be recorded from his home kitchen and will accompany the Observer Food Monthly magazine each month until August.
The podcast is sponsored by organic soup maker Seeds of Change, which has partnered with the supplement to run a food photography competition judged by Locatelli, and takes advantage of iTunes' capability to display photographs of ingredients synchronised with the audio.
Sister paper The Guardian has four news podcasts.
Free daily newsletter
- How memberships and subscription models drive business growth
- How the Guardian's supporters helped save the newspaper
- How the Guardian commissions access-driven documentaries
- Five lessons from the Guardian's membership strategy, three years on
- Newsrewired podcast: Memberships and alternative business models to support local democracy