Watch it then watch the bit below it where Jeff Jarvis gives eloquent and succinct voice to arguments on the changing state of journalism.
Nice to see that both films talk about the fundamentals. Scoop. Get out there. Explain the trend. Technology alone can't replace the basics. Although Jarvis doesn't comment on women knowing their place in the trade.
Probably wasn't pressed on it.
Free daily newsletter
- Journalists are exhausted and we need a safe space to talk about it
- Five essential tips for delivering online training
- Osama Gaweesh, refugee journalist, on his journey into the UK media industry
- Trauma reporting: telling the stories that matter, better
- A beginner's guide to moving from written journalism to audio storytelling