Watch it then watch the bit below it where Jeff Jarvis gives eloquent and succinct voice to arguments on the changing state of journalism.
Nice to see that both films talk about the fundamentals. Scoop. Get out there. Explain the trend. Technology alone can't replace the basics. Although Jarvis doesn't comment on women knowing their place in the trade.
Probably wasn't pressed on it.
Free daily newsletter
- "Solutions journalism has never been more needed. So we made a game about it"
- EJC launches Freelance Journalism Assembly to support the self-employed community
- Daniell Morrisey: How to prepare a killer CV
- What will the next decade look like for journalism?
- What did the 2010s mean for the media industry?