The first edition of ASOS, the 68-page glossy, will be sent free to existing customers. Subsequent issues will be sold online for £1.
Nick Robertson, chief executive of ASOS.com, said: "We believe a magazine packed with the latest fashion news and trends is the perfect medium to reinforce our celebrity fashion credentials, showcase our latest products, attract new customers and increase loyalty and sales."
The first issue will feature an interview with Mischa Barton, the US actress who appeared in teen drama series The OC, and will have a print run of 100,000.
The magazine will be launched on Friday.
Free daily newsletter
- Four journalists experiment with kid-friendly podcast to inform under-12s about the news
- US magazines agree new guidelines on tablet edition metrics
- Amid protests, Hungary faces US pressure over media regulation
- Al Jazeera English hits US screens after New York cable deal
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk - work directory for freelancers