Reuters Raw Video: Conflict in Iraq will offer consumers direct access to frontline footage of the war in Iraq.
Rich Sabreen, executive vice-president and global head of Reuters Media, said: "By bringing raw video footage directly to Reuters.com we are extending access to the reporting strength of Reuters - known globally for speed, accuracy and impartiality - directly to consumers.
"This service follows the re-launch of Reuters.com last year, further extending Reuters multimedia news offerings beyond financial market professionals to include the consumer audience."
Reuters has a team of 150 text, photography and television journalists on the ground in Iraq and the surrounding countries. Around 20 editorial staff remain in Baghdad.
Free daily newsletter
- How to fight mis- and disinformation during the coronavirus crisis
- Reuters Connect partners with seven more national news agencies to localise its international coverage
- 10 essential newsletters every journalist should read
- How Reuters uses robots to analyse data and humans to tell the stories
- ‘Covering the full breadth of the continent was really important to me’: Reuters’ Africa Journal is reporting diverse and vibrant African stories