The financial and global news site will also be promoted by the first ever transitional adverts to appear on the London Stock Exchange website. This type of ad is designed to grab the viewer's attention as they click between pages.
The 'news from the source' campaign is part of Reuters' plans to expand its online consumer-focused business. reuters.co.uk already attracts more than two million users every month.
More news from dotJournalism:
Reuters launches IFA tool
Q&A - Alisa Bowen, head of Reuters.co.uk
Reuters launches content tracker
Reuters reigns in free content
Free daily newsletter
- Preparing for the "cookiepocalypse" with first-party data strategies
- Direct publishing: what you need to know about this new technology
- 'Platforms should pay for news' a peer committee says
- Solving the revenue maximisation problem for publishers
- Dying to get online: independent media’s 'last-chance saloon'