Reuters will promoting the site with the 'news from the source' campaign over the next four weeks, with branded tube maps and ads on escalators at key stations. Nearly 80 coffee shops will also be part of the drive with branded coffee cup sleeves.
The campaign is the latest initiative by Reuters to promote its UK news site. The network of Reuters' sites now record more than nine million visitors each month.
"Last year we doubled our audience and we are consistently seeing strong growth in demand from advertisers to appear on the site," said Alisa Bowen, head of Reuters.co.uk.
"This campaign is just the start of an exciting and innovative marketing programme planned to help grow our audience even further this year."
More news from dotJournalism:
Reuters unveils new site
Union confronts Reuters on job cut plans
Reuters debuts new ads
Free daily newsletter
- Preparing for the "cookiepocalypse" with first-party data strategies
- Direct publishing: what you need to know about this new technology
- 'Platforms should pay for news' a peer committee says
- Solving the revenue maximisation problem for publishers
- Dying to get online: independent media’s 'last-chance saloon'