The News Express service will send news, sport, weather and entertainment headlines at 8am and 5pm each day, with additional news flashes delivered as major stories break.
The service is expected to cost £6 per month, but is available free to all UK customers until the end of October.
More news from dotJournalism:
Video mobile mag launched
Now you can read magazines on your phone
News filed on the spot – thumbs permitting
Brand Republic: http://www.brandrepublic.com/digitalbulletin/news_story.cfm?articleID=217678&Origin=DB29072004
Free daily newsletter
- How newsrooms will be adopting artificial intelligence in 2018
- Press Association is using artificial intelligence to help local news organisations produce more data-driven stories
- Tool for journalists: The #EURef Data Hub to track Brexit debate on Twitter
- Why PA is looking to social media for #GE2015 coverage
- Future planning more live-updating iPad apps