The blog promises to takes readers 'into parliament's darkest corners - and reveal what the politicians don't want you to hear.'
The first posts on the blog - which started on Monday - come from political editor George Jones at the Labour Party Conference in Manchester.
The launch of Commons Confidential comes hot on the heels of Comment Central - a blog page dedicated to commentary and analysis on mostly political comment articles - launched earlier this month by Timesonline.
Commons Confidential is one of four new blogs on the Telegraph's website as the publication begins to beef-up its digital output after relocating to multimillion-pound premises in London's Victoria.
Free daily newsletter
- 2020 challenge: retain new subscribers in a post-pandemic world
- Data crunching, weekly formats and vertical accounts: behind The Telegraph's Instagram strategy
- Independent journalist launches new hyperlocal title to serve London communities
- Weekly journalism news update: Virtual reality, WhatsApp audio briefings and TikTok
- The Telegraph is growing its subscriptions with WhatsApp audio briefings