The blog promises to takes readers 'into parliament's darkest corners - and reveal what the politicians don't want you to hear.'
The first posts on the blog - which started on Monday - come from political editor George Jones at the Labour Party Conference in Manchester.
The launch of Commons Confidential comes hot on the heels of Comment Central - a blog page dedicated to commentary and analysis on mostly political comment articles - launched earlier this month by Timesonline.
Commons Confidential is one of four new blogs on the Telegraph's website as the publication begins to beef-up its digital output after relocating to multimillion-pound premises in London's Victoria.
Free daily newsletter
- How The Telegraph builds new formats to make its news coverage more engaging
- Google awards funding to 128 European projects as part of its Digital News Initiative
- ABC: Daily traffic to UK titles soars during news-heavy November
- BBC content 'most shared' on Twitter by UK users in January
- Mail Online announces plans to open new offices