A press release from The Sun states: "We will be recruiting talented journalists who will bring fresh energy, skill and new ideas to our newsroom of world-class reporters, writers and editors.
"There are excellent opportunities on our news, showbiz, sports and features desks."
Editor of The Sun, David Dinsmore, said in the release: "It is an extraordinarily exciting time to be joining the team at Britain's best-selling newspaper.
"We are passionate about supporting and creating jobs so I am delighted that we can offer these new posts to talented people who will drive the success of The Sun on a Sunday to even greater heights."
Applications open today and close on 21 August.
Last week The Sun website went behind a paywall. The tabloid launched Sun+, charging £2-a-month for digital access which includes a football app called Goals.
Readers of the newspaper can use a unique code inside the paper to access the website and apps.
Free daily newsletter
- NRS: More than half of The Sun's national readership is mobile-only
- A look at The Sun's new video strategy as it gets ready to join Snapchat Discover
- How to get that dream job in journalism: Advice from AOL’s Tim Goodchild
- ABC: Most titles' daily web traffic drops, The Sun sees digital growth in August
- The Sun launches free site to 'disrupt' online politics coverage