Would you be brave enough to invite an audience to literally ask you anything?
This week's podcast hears from a journalist who has done just that on Reddit, plus other ways in which newsrooms are using the social news site to source stories, gain feedback and engage users.
Plus there are tips for journalists who fancy doing their own Ask Me Anything.
We speak to:
- Benji Lanyado, developer, former journalist and founder of The Reddit Edit
- Jonathan Hunt, global marketing director, VICE
- Nazanine Moshiri, roving correspondent, Al Jazeera English
Free daily newsletter
- Facebook for publishers: dos and don'ts when posting your stories
- Tip: A journalist's guide to using Canva
- BBC News focuses on explainers and human voices when covering Afghanistan on social media
- Tip: Boost your company's LinkedIn page
- Nuseir Yassin: 'Media brands must focus on human stories or they will lose out to social content'