Would you be brave enough to invite an audience to literally ask you anything?
This week's podcast hears from a journalist who has done just that on Reddit, plus other ways in which newsrooms are using the social news site to source stories, gain feedback and engage users.
Plus there are tips for journalists who fancy doing their own Ask Me Anything.
We speak to:
- Benji Lanyado, developer, former journalist and founder of The Reddit Edit
- Jonathan Hunt, global marketing director, VICE
- Nazanine Moshiri, roving correspondent, Al Jazeera English
Free daily newsletter
- Ombuds: Using Bitcoin to make online messages 'immutable'
- First speakers announced for news:rewired 'in focus' event on newsgathering and verification
- Quality over quantity: How to make LinkedIn work for you
- 'OMG! I have to tell you!' – The social science of sharing
- How AJ+ reaches 600% of its audience on Facebook