As 2018 draws to a close, the final podcast of the year sees the Journalism.co.uk editorial team look back on their top stories and talking points.
Tune in as acting editor Marcela Kunova, deputy editor and head of video Caroline Scott, and multimedia reporter Jacob Granger talk about what blockchain means for journalism, the stand-out tech-savvy pieces and the importance of diversifying newsrooms.
Did we miss anything important this year?
As we head into 2019, please get in touch with us on Twitter with the projects, initiatives and technological revelations that deserve coverage.
From all of the team, have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Free daily newsletter
- Weekly journalism news update: Mental health in the newsroom, Instagram and Brexit coverage
- 'Brexit bump' or news avoidance? Here is how Brexit has affected the UK press
- Mobile journalism legend Yusuf Omar is joining Newsrewired
- Fact-checking around the world: robo-checking, community meetings and Telegram
- ‘I became a journalist aged 31, as a single parent and a woman of colour’