As 2018 draws to a close, the final podcast of the year sees the Journalism.co.uk editorial team look back on their top stories and talking points.
Tune in as acting editor Marcela Kunova, deputy editor and head of video Caroline Scott, and multimedia reporter Jacob Granger talk about what blockchain means for journalism, the stand-out tech-savvy pieces and the importance of diversifying newsrooms.
Did we miss anything important this year?
As we head into 2019, please get in touch with us on Twitter with the projects, initiatives and technological revelations that deserve coverage.
From all of the team, have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Free daily newsletter
- Advice from ABC News: how to get started with satellite journalism
- The Cube shows viewers how it debunks misinformation while it is spreading online
- University of Birmingham receives WhatsApp grant to find out how to reduce the spread of misinformation during elections
- Blockchain: does transparency equal trust?
- Career goals, chatbots and blockchain: Here is your weekly journalism news update