As 2018 draws to a close, the final podcast of the year sees the Journalism.co.uk editorial team look back on their top stories and talking points.
Tune in as acting editor Marcela Kunova, deputy editor and head of video Caroline Scott, and multimedia reporter Jacob Granger talk about what blockchain means for journalism, the stand-out tech-savvy pieces and the importance of diversifying newsrooms.
Did we miss anything important this year?
As we head into 2019, please get in touch with us on Twitter with the projects, initiatives and technological revelations that deserve coverage.
From all of the team, have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Free daily newsletter
- Using artificial intelligence to grow audience engagement during breaking news
- ‘Journalism is at risk because it is increasingly disconnected from society’
- Weekly journalism news update: artificial intelligence, podcast ad revenue and 'audience canvas'
- Words By Women returns in protest of gender imbalance at the British Journalism Awards
- What to do before, during and after a live podcast event