As 2018 draws to a close, the final podcast of the year sees the Journalism.co.uk editorial team look back on their top stories and talking points.
Tune in as acting editor Marcela Kunova, deputy editor and head of video Caroline Scott, and multimedia reporter Jacob Granger talk about what blockchain means for journalism, the stand-out tech-savvy pieces and the importance of diversifying newsrooms.
Did we miss anything important this year?
As we head into 2019, please get in touch with us on Twitter with the projects, initiatives and technological revelations that deserve coverage.
From all of the team, have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Free daily newsletter
- Newsrewired March 2019: seven main takeaways
- Advertorial: PUBLIQ offers publishers a fair revenue distribution model and helps fight media censorship
- Publishers are experimenting with smart speakers, addressing concerns around monetisation and discoverability
- How Neue Zürcher Zeitung increased its conversion rate up to five times with dynamic ‘paygates’
- Newsrewired sneak peek podcast: financing digital journalism, voice-controlled devices and blockchain