This year has been an exciting time to be covering the media industry, analysing the changes happening in newsrooms around the world and finding out how emerging technologies influence the day-to-day jobs of journalists.
For the final podcast episode of 2017, we take a look back at some of our favourite stories we reported on this year, outlining the key facts and offering some context around the particular developments.
This podcast points to more than 10 stories of editorial innovation in newsrooms – if we missed your favourite, tweet us a link at @journalismnews.
Free daily newsletter
- The on-demand audio revolution gathers pace
- Tip: 3 ways to make your voice sound better on air
- Tip: Are you a podcaster? Check out these Facebook groups and podcasts for advice and support
- 'The ability to adapt a tool is more important than the ability to use it': Making open source sustainable
- Today, Explained: A look at Vox's daily news explainer podcast