This year has been an exciting time to be covering the media industry, analysing the changes happening in newsrooms around the world and finding out how emerging technologies influence the day-to-day jobs of journalists.
For the final podcast episode of 2017, we take a look back at some of our favourite stories we reported on this year, outlining the key facts and offering some context around the particular developments.
This podcast points to more than 10 stories of editorial innovation in newsrooms – if we missed your favourite, tweet us a link at @journalismnews.
Free daily newsletter
- London university offers journalism students an opportunity to kick-start their innovation startups
- Advertorial: PUBLIQ offers publishers a fair revenue distribution model and helps fight media censorship
- How Neue Zürcher Zeitung increased its conversion rate up to five times with dynamic ‘paygates’
- Gender Gap Tracker shows inequality in quoting male and female experts
- Meet your keynote speaker: Rouven Leuener, group head of digital product at Neue Zürcher Zeitung