Fairfax is an Australian media organisation with titles ranging from newspapers that have been operating for over a hundred years, to start-up like verticals. Julie Posetti, head of digital editorial capability, is taked with bringing knowledge-sharing, training, and digital transformation together inside newsrooms.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with her at the International Journalism Festival in Italy at the beginning of April, to find out what her job title means, and what impact her role has.
• This podcast has been edited on 19 April to update information about the podcast series Phoebe's Fall.
Free daily newsletter
- First speakers and training options announced for March's newsrewired
- 2017 year in review: Media news highlights, from memes to virtual reality and political journalism
- TRT World is growing in the US and Europe with social video explainers, interactive audio stories and 'fresh TV'
- Tip: How to adapt large journalism projects for small newsrooms
- With AM to DM, BuzzFeed brings the morning news show to Twitter