Fairfax is an Australian media organisation with titles ranging from newspapers that have been operating for over a hundred years, to start-up like verticals. Julie Posetti, head of digital editorial capability, is taked with bringing knowledge-sharing, training, and digital transformation together inside newsrooms.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with her at the International Journalism Festival in Italy at the beginning of April, to find out what her job title means, and what impact her role has.
• This podcast has been edited on 19 April to update information about the podcast series Phoebe's Fall.
Free daily newsletter
- What the Reuters Institute's Digital News Report 2021 means for your audio strategy
- Why German newspaper Bild is looking to venture into TV news
- Reuters Institute Digital News Report: 'Overall, we feel quite optimistic about where the industry is heading'
- Apple and Spotify paid-for subscriptions: what does it mean for publishers?
- Decisions, decisions: weighing up long-term revenue models in digital publishing