Fairfax is an Australian media organisation with titles ranging from newspapers that have been operating for over a hundred years, to start-up like verticals. Julie Posetti, head of digital editorial capability, is taked with bringing knowledge-sharing, training, and digital transformation together inside newsrooms.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with her at the International Journalism Festival in Italy at the beginning of April, to find out what her job title means, and what impact her role has.
• This podcast has been edited on 19 April to update information about the podcast series Phoebe's Fall.
Free daily newsletter
- Six newsletters in six weeks: How The Telegraph is building a new strategy
- Tip: How to make the most of editorial newsletters
- Polish daily Gazeta Wyborcza smashed through its digital subscriptions target
- 'Look for the sweet spot between news and context' – How to make your live streams more engaging
- The benefits of using voice-controlled devices for news distribution