Fairfax is an Australian media organisation with titles ranging from newspapers that have been operating for over a hundred years, to start-up like verticals. Julie Posetti, head of digital editorial capability, is taked with bringing knowledge-sharing, training, and digital transformation together inside newsrooms.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with her at the International Journalism Festival in Italy at the beginning of April, to find out what her job title means, and what impact her role has.
• This podcast has been edited on 19 April to update information about the podcast series Phoebe's Fall.
Free daily newsletter
- Audio articles help Zetland gain 2,000 new members during lockdown
- Building sustainable news media requires balance between tradition and innovation
- Why local papers still keep the comment section open
- Solving the revenue maximisation problem for publishers
- How personal essays can help you win commissions