Fairfax is an Australian media organisation with titles ranging from newspapers that have been operating for over a hundred years, to start-up like verticals. Julie Posetti, head of digital editorial capability, is taked with bringing knowledge-sharing, training, and digital transformation together inside newsrooms.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with her at the International Journalism Festival in Italy at the beginning of April, to find out what her job title means, and what impact her role has.
• This podcast has been edited on 19 April to update information about the podcast series Phoebe's Fall.
Free daily newsletter
- Newsrewired to offer 40 virtual places to local journalists thanks to support from the Google News Initiative
- From gloom to boom: leveraging the 'coronabump' subscription surge
- How broadcasters and the government can prepare young people for the next 'infodemic'
- What will newsrooms look like after the pandemic is over?
- Decrypt experiments with own cryptocurrency in search for independent revenue stream