Fairfax is an Australian media organisation with titles ranging from newspapers that have been operating for over a hundred years, to start-up like verticals. Julie Posetti, head of digital editorial capability, is taked with bringing knowledge-sharing, training, and digital transformation together inside newsrooms.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with her at the International Journalism Festival in Italy at the beginning of April, to find out what her job title means, and what impact her role has.
• This podcast has been edited on 19 April to update information about the podcast series Phoebe's Fall.
Free daily newsletter
- Diaspora journalism: How The Irish Times connects with readers abroad
- Local paper Østlands-Posten holds open meetings in its newsroom to create a new scene for public debate
- Mobile journalism is helping CBC focus on digital storytelling
- Print and online daily Ara is reaching the 'politically concerned' community in Catalonia
- From radio journalism to digital-first: Q&A with Nick Garnett, BBC Radio 5 Live