Fairfax is an Australian media organisation with titles ranging from newspapers that have been operating for over a hundred years, to start-up like verticals. Julie Posetti, head of digital editorial capability, is taked with bringing knowledge-sharing, training, and digital transformation together inside newsrooms.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with her at the International Journalism Festival in Italy at the beginning of April, to find out what her job title means, and what impact her role has.
• This podcast has been edited on 19 April to update information about the podcast series Phoebe's Fall.
Free daily newsletter
- James Hewes, CEO of FIPP, on the legacy of the pandemic on digital media
- Theodora Louloudis, head of audio at The Telegraph, on audio-first journalism
- Digital culture and internet reporting: why are these two beats rapidly growing?
- Predictions for digital journalism: audience, diversity and newsroom leadership in 2022
- By dropping its paywall for a day, the FT lost out on subscriptions but found new, engaged audience