Fairfax is an Australian media organisation with titles ranging from newspapers that have been operating for over a hundred years, to start-up like verticals. Julie Posetti, head of digital editorial capability, is taked with bringing knowledge-sharing, training, and digital transformation together inside newsrooms.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with her at the International Journalism Festival in Italy at the beginning of April, to find out what her job title means, and what impact her role has.
• This podcast has been edited on 19 April to update information about the podcast series Phoebe's Fall.
Free daily newsletter
- How can the traditional media cut it with Gen Z?
- Latin American media startups get financial boost to save independent journalism
- Navigating the blurred lines between commercial and editorial teams
- How memberships and subscription models drive business growth
- When social media audiences are not interested in facts, how can journalists report the truth?