Fairfax is an Australian media organisation with titles ranging from newspapers that have been operating for over a hundred years, to start-up like verticals. Julie Posetti, head of digital editorial capability, is taked with bringing knowledge-sharing, training, and digital transformation together inside newsrooms.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with her at the International Journalism Festival in Italy at the beginning of April, to find out what her job title means, and what impact her role has.
• This podcast has been edited on 19 April to update information about the podcast series Phoebe's Fall.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Advice for journalists working with coders
- Throwback Thursday: Facebook apps, citizen journalism and more digital media news from 10 years ago
- Explain and connect: Insights into the BBC World Service expansion
- Tasked with innovation research, the APA-medialab goes from idea to prototype in five days
- Martin Baron: 'There is a business case in addition to the moral case for investigative journalism'