Fairfax is an Australian media organisation with titles ranging from newspapers that have been operating for over a hundred years, to start-up like verticals. Julie Posetti, head of digital editorial capability, is taked with bringing knowledge-sharing, training, and digital transformation together inside newsrooms.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with her at the International Journalism Festival in Italy at the beginning of April, to find out what her job title means, and what impact her role has.
• This podcast has been edited on 19 April to update information about the podcast series Phoebe's Fall.
Free daily newsletter
- The on-demand audio revolution gathers pace
- Prioritising the reading experience at The Times: Why the paywall prompts radical thinking inside the newsroom
- Shifting focus from offers to promoting its journalism, The New York Times continues to build its subscriber base
- Study: How local news organisations are managing digital change
- Six newsletters in six weeks: How The Telegraph is building a new strategy