Fairfax is an Australian media organisation with titles ranging from newspapers that have been operating for over a hundred years, to start-up like verticals. Julie Posetti, head of digital editorial capability, is taked with bringing knowledge-sharing, training, and digital transformation together inside newsrooms.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with her at the International Journalism Festival in Italy at the beginning of April, to find out what her job title means, and what impact her role has.
• This podcast has been edited on 19 April to update information about the podcast series Phoebe's Fall.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to adapt large journalism projects for small newsrooms
- With AM to DM, BuzzFeed brings the morning news show to Twitter
- Quartz turns 5: Kevin Delaney, editor-in-chief, shares priorities for development
- 5 lessons learned from an innovative media organisation
- NRS: At seven UK titles, more than half of the national audience reads stories only on mobile