Fairfax is an Australian media organisation with titles ranging from newspapers that have been operating for over a hundred years, to start-up like verticals. Julie Posetti, head of digital editorial capability, is taked with bringing knowledge-sharing, training, and digital transformation together inside newsrooms.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with her at the International Journalism Festival in Italy at the beginning of April, to find out what her job title means, and what impact her role has.
• This podcast has been edited on 19 April to update information about the podcast series Phoebe's Fall.
Free daily newsletter
- Five tips for building an audience for your podcast
- How can public service media remain relevant in a digital landscape?
- The LA Times' revamped website aims to keep readers reading instead of waiting on webpages
- Tool for journalists: Timetoast, for creating interactive timelines of events
- Weekly journalism news update: virtual reality, WhatsApp audio briefings and TikTok