Fairfax is an Australian media organisation with titles ranging from newspapers that have been operating for over a hundred years, to start-up like verticals. Julie Posetti, head of digital editorial capability, is taked with bringing knowledge-sharing, training, and digital transformation together inside newsrooms.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with her at the International Journalism Festival in Italy at the beginning of April, to find out what her job title means, and what impact her role has.
• This podcast has been edited on 19 April to update information about the podcast series Phoebe's Fall.
Free daily newsletter
- How to create habit-forming news products and increase audience loyalty
- Archant embraces mobile journalism to cover local news stories
- The Economist launches weekly podcast and newsletter on US election to boost subscriptions
- Half of publishers bet on reader revenue as their main income stream in 2020
- Christmas podcast: Journalism.co.uk looks back at 2019's hot (and not) topics in the media industry