Fairfax is an Australian media organisation with titles ranging from newspapers that have been operating for over a hundred years, to start-up like verticals. Julie Posetti, head of digital editorial capability, is taked with bringing knowledge-sharing, training, and digital transformation together inside newsrooms.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with her at the International Journalism Festival in Italy at the beginning of April, to find out what her job title means, and what impact her role has.
• This podcast has been edited on 19 April to update information about the podcast series Phoebe's Fall.
Free daily newsletter
- Newsrewired special: Julie Posetti, global research director of ICFJ, on post-pandemic future
- Lucy Kueng, senior research associate at RISJ, on leading digital transformation in an age of disruption
- Newsrewired: early-bird bookings now open
- Financial Times' three-step plan to drive subscriptions
- How to take your audience engagement up a notch in a pandemic: #NISAudience takeaways