BBC Minute is a 60-second radio bulletin from BBC World Service, broadcast every half an hour from radio stations across the world.
By working with a variety of partner stations, the BBC hopes to reach younger audiences that wouldn't necessarily engage with coverage from the broadcaster in any other way.
BBC Minute is updated twice an hour, 24 hours a day, seven days a week to keep audiences updated on what’s trending and being shared on social media, as well as the latest international news headlines.
This week's guests are:
Steve Martin, BBC Business development manager
Nisha Lahiri, senior journalist, BBC Minute
Chris Gibson, assistant editor, BBC Minute
Free daily newsletter
- The Economist launches new daily current-affairs podcast The Intelligence
- How BBC World Service engages younger audiences by fulfilling six reader needs
- Struggling to find podcasts worth listening to? Let Piqd help you
- How to get started with open-source investigations, from the BBC team behind Cameroon: Anatomy of a Killing
- 'From the street to the boardroom': How Reuters’ Africa Journal produces ‘mobile-friendly’ stories on Africa