BBC Minute is a 60-second radio bulletin from BBC World Service, broadcast every half an hour from radio stations across the world.
By working with a variety of partner stations, the BBC hopes to reach younger audiences that wouldn't necessarily engage with coverage from the broadcaster in any other way.
BBC Minute is updated twice an hour, 24 hours a day, seven days a week to keep audiences updated on what’s trending and being shared on social media, as well as the latest international news headlines.
This week's guests are:
Steve Martin, BBC Business development manager
Nisha Lahiri, senior journalist, BBC Minute
Chris Gibson, assistant editor, BBC Minute
Free daily newsletter
- Ofcom research reveals lack of diversity in UK radio
- Tip: 3 ways to make your voice sound better on air
- Tip: Are you a podcaster? Check out these Facebook groups and podcasts for advice and support
- 'The ability to adapt a tool is more important than the ability to use it': Making open source sustainable
- Today, Explained: A look at Vox's daily news explainer podcast