BBC Minute is a 60-second radio bulletin from BBC World Service, broadcast every half an hour from radio stations across the world.
By working with a variety of partner stations, the BBC hopes to reach younger audiences that wouldn't necessarily engage with coverage from the broadcaster in any other way.
BBC Minute is updated twice an hour, 24 hours a day, seven days a week to keep audiences updated on what’s trending and being shared on social media, as well as the latest international news headlines.
This week's guests are:
Steve Martin, BBC Business development manager
Nisha Lahiri, senior journalist, BBC Minute
Chris Gibson, assistant editor, BBC Minute
Free daily newsletter
- Seattle's KUOW is hosting 'Ask A...' conversations to foster empathy and understanding between communities
- The art of conversation and why radio is far from dead
- CAST: A project building a community news network in Armenia trialled an alternative to expensive mobile data
- 'Stories affect us when we're out in the field' – Al Jazeera English interviewed its own reporters for an experimental podcast series
- A history of audio storytelling: 10 seminal moments and timeless formats