BBC Minute is a 60-second radio bulletin from BBC World Service, broadcast every half an hour from radio stations across the world.
By working with a variety of partner stations, the BBC hopes to reach younger audiences that wouldn't necessarily engage with coverage from the broadcaster in any other way.
BBC Minute is updated twice an hour, 24 hours a day, seven days a week to keep audiences updated on what’s trending and being shared on social media, as well as the latest international news headlines.
This week's guests are:
Steve Martin, BBC Business development manager
Nisha Lahiri, senior journalist, BBC Minute
Chris Gibson, assistant editor, BBC Minute
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Advice for transitioning from print to audio reporting
- What makes a good audio story?
- Radio bulletin BBC Minute expanded its news service to young audiences around the globe with 60-second videos
- Tip: Check out these free tools for mobile audio
- Al Jazeera's latest virtual reality project immerses viewers with animated art