This week we immerse ourselves in the world of sport, looking at how sports journalist and news outlets are engaging with digital audiences, both on news websites and across social media platforms.
We discuss strategies for real-time reporting and engagement, social media curation and the huge opportunities for sports journalists in particular around mobile and data.
Taking part in the podcast is:
- Ben Gallop, head of interactive and Formula 1, BBC Sport
- Ian Prior, head of sport, Guardian News and Media
- Karla Geci, strategic media partnerships, Facebook
- Lee Walker, UK managing editor, Bleacher Report
- Richard Innes, editor, The Equaliser
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Find out how to save evidence you uncover on social media
- WATCH: 'Ignore people who tell you radio is dead' – Podcasting advice from BBC Click
- On air: Advice for women journalists working in broadcast media
- How the BBC used Yik Yak to get young people to talk politics and mental health
- Diamond project to launch as media diversity monitoring initiative in the UK