Our flagship digital journalism conference Newsrewired finally returned to the physical stage last month, and it was so good to see people again.
The event strives to talk about the most pressing issues facing the digital media industry and offer practical solutions to take back to your newsroom.
PressPad's content and programmes director, Camille Dupont, jumps on the mic as our guest week's podcast host. She spoke to our Newsrewired delegates about the biggest issues facing their newsroom and what they learned from the event.
We covered a broad range of subjects throughout the day, but three striking themes came up again and again: sustainability, audiences and resilience. And at the centre of that triangle: trust.
Free daily newsletter
- How can newsrooms step back and truly listen to their readers?
- Can reader call-outs close the gap between newsrooms and audiences?
- Mary Walter-Brown, CEO of News Revenue Hub, on loyalty strategies
- Digital News Report 2022: 10 key themes for the future of media
- ‘Your copy should read like a WhatsApp message’: How to create content for and with Gen Z