Our flagship digital journalism conference Newsrewired returns on 15 November 2023 and there are plenty of exciting topics and speakers on the agenda: generative AI, news podcasts, leadership challenges, supporting mental health and so much more.
We do not just want to give you the latest knowledge to take back to your newsroom, though. Newsrewired is a community that takes great pride in fostering new connections in the industry
In this podcast, we look back at our last Newsrewired in May, which featured many great talks on subscription retention strategies, ways to combat news avoidance, and how Kyiv Independent is weighing up audience trust during times of war and conflict.
PressPad's content and programmes director, Camille Dupont, jumped on the mic as our guest week's podcast host. She spoke to our Newsrewired delegates about the biggest issues facing their newsroom and what they learned from the event.
We covered a broad range of subjects throughout the day, but three striking themes came up again and again: sustainability, audiences and resilience. And at the centre of that triangle: trust.
Free daily newsletter
- What do young audiences really need from the news?
- What do audiences need from climate journalism?
- Newsrewired special with Media Voices: leadership, AI and business models
- Middle-managers need greater support for newsrooms to thrive
- What to expect at our upcoming Newsrewired conference for digital publishers