Note to Self, WNYC's weekly "tech show about being human", has launched its third project involving listeners. The Privacy Paradox is a week-long series of podcasts and challenges designed to start a conversation with the audience about digital privacy.
In this week's podcast, Note to Self host Manoush Zomorodi explains why the topic was chosen, how the project works and how this type of audience engagement projects have become "a development of what the show is".
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to produce captivating Instagram Stories
- Pen, paper and data: Orb's approach to global reporting
- Tip: Make use of these resources for community building
- Tip: Advice for building trust with your audience
- For its first Facebook community, Bloomberg brought readers together to talk about personal finance