Note to Self, WNYC's weekly "tech show about being human", has launched its third project involving listeners. The Privacy Paradox is a week-long series of podcasts and challenges designed to start a conversation with the audience about digital privacy.
In this week's podcast, Note to Self host Manoush Zomorodi explains why the topic was chosen, how the project works and how this type of audience engagement projects have become "a development of what the show is".
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Here's how journalists can protect their work online
- How the BBC is using Hearken for crowd-powered journalism
- With a tool called Amplify, the Reveal podcast is tapping into listeners' desire to dig deeper into stories
- New platform Gather aims to connect and support journalists working in community engagement
- The Trace is working to close the gaps in public understanding of everyday gun violence in the US