Note to Self, WNYC's weekly "tech show about being human", has launched its third project involving listeners. The Privacy Paradox is a week-long series of podcasts and challenges designed to start a conversation with the audience about digital privacy.
In this week's podcast, Note to Self host Manoush Zomorodi explains why the topic was chosen, how the project works and how this type of audience engagement projects have become "a development of what the show is".
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Check out this advice for working with restricted access
- Engaged Journalism Accelerator launches with €600,000 grant programme
- Working with its members, Republik wants to show there is demand for reader-funded journalism in Switzerland
- The changing relationship between news organisations and their audiences
- Tip: Remember these pointers for building communities using Facebook groups