Note to Self, WNYC's weekly "tech show about being human", has launched its third project involving listeners. The Privacy Paradox is a week-long series of podcasts and challenges designed to start a conversation with the audience about digital privacy.
In this week's podcast, Note to Self host Manoush Zomorodi explains why the topic was chosen, how the project works and how this type of audience engagement projects have become "a development of what the show is".
Free daily newsletter
- Why assumed knowledge is the 'enemy of the push alert'
- Catalan publication VilaWeb is offering subscribers the option to print the newspaper at home
- Tip: Bookmark these examples of using data in video storytelling
- Reach, skills and 'feet on the ground': Benefits for local and national newsrooms to collaborate on stories
- How NBC News designs digital products with the audience in mind