Note to Self, WNYC's weekly "tech show about being human", has launched its third project involving listeners. The Privacy Paradox is a week-long series of podcasts and challenges designed to start a conversation with the audience about digital privacy.
In this week's podcast, Note to Self host Manoush Zomorodi explains why the topic was chosen, how the project works and how this type of audience engagement projects have become "a development of what the show is".
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Advice for making events a part of your newsroom's engagement strategy
- Seattle's KUOW is hosting 'Ask A...' conversations to foster empathy and understanding between communities
- Tip: Remember these pointers for creating a local newsletter
- German publishers are concerned the EU's ePrivacy Regulation is putting their digital advertising revenue at risk, study finds
- Tip: Use these tools to keep your sources and digital work safe