Mar Cabra, head of the data and research unit at the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ), anticipates more large-scale leaks to surface in the near future.
So how did the ICIJ tackle the Panama Papers investigation, and what are some key factors needed to make sense of data sets of this scale?
Journalism.co.uk caught up with Cabra to get some behind the scenes insights at the News Impact Summit in London on 12 May.
Free daily newsletter
- The Agora Project turned polarising topics into deeper stories through cross-border collaboration
- Speakers from Quartz, The Economist and more join the line-up for November’s newsrewired
- New project from the Walter Cronkite School will focus on improving news literacy through collaboration
- Announcing the agenda for November's newsrewired
- How to map connections between individuals, companies and more with VIS